Newcastle Disease (Ranikhet) Vaccine, Live, B.P. (Vet.)
Lentogenic LaSota strain cultivated in SPF chick embryo
|Virus content||106 EID 50 per dose|
|Indication||Protection against Newcastle disease, recommended for revaccination of birds already primed with NDV Asplin/ F strain vaccine|
|Age at administration||2 weeks after primary vaccination by NDV Asplin/ Fstrain
9-14 days* of age of the chick if used as primary vaccine
|Administration||Intraocular / Intranasal / Drinking water|
|Presentation||100 doses, 200 doses, 500 doses, 1000 doses, 2000 doses, 5000 doses and 10000 doses|
|Shelf life||2 years from the date of manufacture|
|Precaution||Birds to be vaccinated should not be weak, debilitated or in an immuno-suppressed state|
- The vaccine should be stored at 2º – 8º C
- Use only the matching quantity of diluent supplied with the vaccine
- It is imperative that the user complies with the instructions of administration and indications stated.
- Use the vaccine immediately after reconstitution. Do not refreeze the reconstituted vaccine.
- Do not vaccinate 21 days before slaughter
- Burn the container and all unused contents