Newcastle Disease (Clone) Vaccine, Live (LASOTA FORTE), B.P (Vet)
Lentogenic LaSota strain cultivated in SPF chicken embryo
|Virus content||106 EID50 per dose|
|Indication||Protection against Newcastle disease, recommended as re-vaccination after priming with F strain. It can also be used as primary vaccination, but in certain conditions it may cause respiratory distress|
|Age at administration||1-2 weeks or 9-14 days of age of the chick if used as primary vaccine|
|Administration||Intraocular / Intranasal/Drinking water|
|Presentation||100 doses, 200 doses, 500 doses, 1000 doses, 2000 doses, 5000 doses and 10000 doses|
|Shelf life||2 years from the date of manufacture|
|Precaution||Birds to be vaccinated should not be weak, debilitated or in an immuno-suppressed state|
- The vaccine should be stored at 2º – 8º C
- Use only the matching quantity of diluent supplied with the vaccine
- It is imperative that the user complies with the instructions of administration and indications stated.
- Use the vaccine immediately after reconstitution. Do not refreeze the reconstituted vaccine.
- Do not vaccinate 21 days before slaughter
- Burn the container and all unused contents