Turkey Herpes Virus (FC 126), Live, B.P. (Vet.), (Cell Associated)
|Description||Frozen – Cell associated
Turkey Herpes Virus (FC 126) – Marek’s disease vaccine cultivated in primary chick embryo fibroblast cultures derived from SPF chick embryo
|Virus content||1500 PFU per dose|
|Indication||Protection against Marek’s disease|
0.2 ml per chick
|Presentation||Hermetically sealed ampoules containing 1000 doses stored in liquid nitrogen|
|Shelf life||2 years from the date of manufacture|
|Precaution||Birds to be vaccinated should not be weak, debilitated or in an immuno-suppressed state|
• The vaccine must be stored in liquid nitrogen
• Use only the matching quantity of diluent supplied with the vaccine.
• It is imperative that the user complies with the instructions of administration and indications stated.
• Use the vaccine immediately after reconstitution. Do not refreeze the reconstituted vaccine
• Do not vaccinate 21 days before slaughter
• Burn the container and all unused contents